Comments, Suggestions, Discussions > Lets have a Winge

What The Hell Is Wrong With Aussie Radio

<< < (5/7) > >>

busbydaze:
Over here in the west, I listen to RTR. It's really the only station comiitted to playing new local music, Triple J aint what it used to be , and tend to play more overseas music (read: English and American).

Downhome61:
I reckon as a kid I lost interest in radio by the time i had around 30 albums. It may have got worse but it's always been crap if you're a music fan coz it's always about everything else - dickhead DJs, stations IDs and ads, bloody ads - and not about the music.

Whalanboy:
what is radio .. as far as i new music formats are casette , lp , cd ,dvd and for the ancient peeps out there there was 8 track...  but seriously peeps aussie music is alive and well ! its also going very strong just check your gig guides get out of the house and party on !!! For those that need examples The Angels are currently touring ( Yes with Doc )  Dragon Just released a new Album and even the Oils are talkin bout taking to the stage again. Time to pressure the radio stations to play OUR music.

sachabinky:
Speaking of Yanks playing Aussie music,, have you seen what an import CD of The Angels costs on Amazon.
I just saw one going for $122.00

Exorphin:
Hey all, I dont know if anyone has heard of a band called "Beaverloop" ?  They had printed on the back of their CD's "NATIONAL RADIO NETWORKING IS SATAN", I remember their wisdom and it helps to keep my blood pressure down ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version